Flamer's Trusted Application

In-game name: Flamer777

Discord name: Flamer777#6430

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180274465

Hours on server:  63 Hours 

Reason you love NeonLink: I love NeonLink because of the staff that will listen to you in sits, and hear your points before taking actions. The community is nice (Besides the trolls) and are very fun to roleplay with. I absolutely love the permanent weapons system so I don't have to rebuy all of my weapons all the time after I get raided or disconnect, all of the jobs and plugins are very interesting and entertaining and I enjoy basing as the weed grower and fulfilling hits as a hitman. I enjoy that the server isn't constantly full of people but isn't a small server either, so during low player count times I can focus on money grinding and experimenting with jobs, while at peak times I can base and raid other bases.

Are you on more during day or night: Varies, Afternoon-Late-night  and sometimes early morning

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: Yes, I agree.

How many total warnings do you have: I have no warnings.

How many active warnings do you have: I have no active warnings.

Do you have VIP: Yes

+/- Rep

Haven't had many interactions with you, if you interact with me more, and they are good interactions, I will +Rep, but it is kind of difficult for you this week because I am on LOA and won't really be on the server

+/- REP

I have seen you on a few ties, but I haven't had any interactions with you. Haven't had any sits against you either.

Neutral Rep

i have not seen you in game, rdm me once and we can go from there... or i rdm you either or lol

• 2 weeks later...