Application For Trusted

In-game name: LittleMisterMr15

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) LittleMisterMr15#4743

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:0:54238827

Hours on server: (48 hours required) 93 hours

Reason you love Neon Link: (100 words)

The reason why I love Neon link. I love Neon link because the possibilities and the outcome of the server is amazing. I love Neon link because when there are bugs they get fixed fairly quickly. Which is so amazing, because Compared to most servers they are too lazy to even fix their server and they have bugs, glitches in their server for a minimum of 3 weeks. Neon link also has great staff  to help you with so many things and most servers don't have great staff like Neon link does. Neon link also has ways where you don't have to pay for VIP unlike most servers you have to. Instead of using USD,etc you can just make 50 million and have VIP. Neon link does not pay to win, which is such a great thing. This is just a reason I think I deserve trusted is because sometimes some staff will get to lazy and players that need help with small problems I tend to help them as much as possible and here is a little example from today.image.thumb.png.02c51aec2d1a2bcd5ddc651b9003eb84.png  this player was having trouble with his cc and today and multiple other days i thought staff would tell him what to do but instead i decided to help this young player on what to do and help him calm down from this situation.  personally why I love NeonLink.

Are you on more during day or night:  Afternoon/night

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply:  I agree

How many total warnings do you have: 8 (i know im supposed to have below 5)

How many active warnings do you have: 0

Do you have VIP:  yes

Edited by LittleMisterMr13

+/- Rep

You are kind of a minge, you need to stop minging then I will consider a +Rep.

• Confused 1

+REP I can understand why other replies are calling him a minge but I think he has gotten a lot better over the past month or so and has proven that he isn't a minge anymore and I think he should get trusted :)

+ REP

Definitely has improved himself and has become a better player and not so much of a minge anymore. I think he deserves trusted