InsanelyPoorTrickshots's staff application (What is this like the 4th time)

Should i get staff again  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get staff again

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

In-game name:  NLM Demote InsanelyPoorTrickshots

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) InsanelyPoorTrickshots#6748

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:0:526623297

Time zone:  MST

When are you most available: (Day or night) Day/Night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  like 3/4 hours?

How long have you been a part of our community:  since 2019-2020 or 2020-2021

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required) 708 hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  Yes this one and a different server

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) Well, brushing off the shit i've gotten into with some staff members and talking the times  I have been before (when I was active) I wanted to become staff because I loved the community, and yet  I still do. With how bad it's been, it may seem like i've been one of the negative ones who complain, I'm not. Yes I was very inactive through the summer because I had summer school, but i have a flexible class this month and I can hop on the server a lot more now (Without failing my classes again). I  want to become apart of the staff team again because I want to be one of the active ones to help the community, i've been much more active in the last 2 weeks and it's gonna get better because I want to be come back again clean and ready to go again.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) What makes me better from time before and time again, I have experience with this server, know the rules (mostly all of them I only have forgot like a few), and know most of the people who play on the server now, to the people who come to Neonlink and they are new, I will welcome them and show that the staff team is there to help them and keep a good impression of all of us and myself, (in some cases i'm not able to).  I'm a better choice because when  I was staff before, I Cut the minging to a minimum and stayed professional in the times I needed to be, and that is something I can do easily

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) like 1.4k

What your favorite animal: Hedgehogs

How many total warns do you have: 2 

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

Edited by Insanelypoortrickshots

image.png.3914f2a404c60fcb5b65a5c4b048ce8a.png

+rep

Very inactive last time but it was for school so I will +rep

Pls don't go inactive again

Last time you were pretty good staff.

Posted (edited)

-/+ REP

My man literally in summer school. He went inactive because of school last time and if you become staff it will probably happen again. Maybe after your summer school apply.

Edited by Cliipzz

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cliipzz said:

- REP

My man literally in summer school. He went inactive because of school last time and if you become staff it will probably happen again. Maybe after your summer school apply.

It's a flexible class and its not even that long, if you read the app, you would see that

Edited by Insanelypoortrickshots

2 minutes ago, spikedupkiwi said:

+REP

Good man, just do not become super inactive again. I do not see an issue as if he is inactive again he will just be demoted.

Also I am taking a summer class so i do not have to do it next year, and I am doing fine. This should not be a factor really.

Posted (edited)

Insanelypoortrickshots being staff. First lefts seen what happen, man went inactive and had other things to do. Fair enough. Mans just like. Dull. Like, I get bored when I was In your sits. But, as a staff and solely as a staff I think a member like this can provide good use and bring the proper dedication that we need. +rep.

Don't make a regret this

WoOqJtbUEXYxirx-1600x900-noPad.png

Edited by Mason
  • Like 1

- Rep

Consistently makes excuses about how much time he puts in the server, why he's inactive
Very monotone, sounds like he hates his job whenever in a sit
Has became staff and resigned many times, don't really want staff that can't decide if they want to be staff or not. Need dedicated staff

1 hour ago, ✪Hawk said:

- Rep

Consistently makes excuses about how much time he puts in the server, why he's inactive
Has became staff and resigned many times, don't really want staff that can't decide if they want to be staff or not. Need dedicated staff

hawk said it for me -REP

2 hours ago, ✪Hawk said:

- Rep

There's a few things I wanna say

1. I have only been staff  twice,  I resigned once because I had issues with school and the other I got demoted because I was new and got staff 

2. I can decide if I want to or not and I have, hence my re app. I have made my decision I can and want to be staff again to help the community grow again.

3: I will be dedicated because I have flexibility in my time and will be on the server.

4: I was monotone at the time because I was very depressed from overworking to try and get my grades up and much other irl problems. 

If this doesn't persuade you Hawk, I can't say anything else but I respect your opinion but here's my reasons

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, Cliipzz said:

-/+ REP

truth, get out of summer school. The last time you were staff you went inactive because of school +/- REP

Edited by Kryptonic