Bready's Ban Appeal

in game name: Bready UwU

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516492566

Reason of ban: hit warn limit

ban time: perma ( i think )

Staff member: To be really honest i do not remember 

reason why i should be unband: maybe should give me another chance i will stop being mingy i promise to god i will just mind my own business for now on unless its my friends 

do i feel any regret of breaking the rules: to be CLEARLY honest i do because i was being a bad boy  

[ to be honest i do not remember anything afther the ban i just forgot and continue playing gmod alone like always ]

Edited by Bready UwU

- Rep

If you want to be unbanned, you can buy one on the forums, otherwise I don't think we could just unban you unless it was a false ban.

So, its clear you may be confused. when you break a rule, us staff have to follow specific guidelines to certain actions with specific punishments. so, in order to have been perma banned, you would to have needed to do something worthy of such ban. then ban you have received i can only assume is justified given you have provided 0 counter argument to your ban, and all you said was sorry. meaning in my eyes you were aware with the perma ban action that you have done. as a player you have to do one thing and its not break the rules and to just respect players and staff members. and given you got 25 warns means you have done somthing warn worthy (potentially ban worthy depending on what warns) and you continued doing so, and for that reason. +Rep Deserves Second Chance

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:49 PM, Mason said:

So, its clear you may be confused. when you break a rule, us staff have to follow specific guidelines to certain actions with specific punishments. so, in order to have been perma banned, you would to have needed to do something worthy of such ban. then ban you have received i can only assume is justified given you have provided 0 counter argument to your ban, and all you said was sorry. meaning in my eyes you were aware with the perma ban action that you have done. as a player you have to do one thing and its not break the rules and to just respect players and staff members. and given you got 25 warns means you have done somthing warn worthy (potentially ban worthy depending on what warns) and you continued doing so, and for that reason. +Rep Deserves Second Chance

Hey man u got the discord server link i try to join the server but it wont work

• Azazel locked this topic