Wesley

Suggestions? - DarkRP

Introduction 

I have read over some of the suggestion in the discord server! If you are not in the discord server, I dearly recommend you to join the server to get the latest updates. I will putting some of the idea's down below and I would like you guys to Y/N it. 

Format

Idea:

Y/N:

Why:

VIP JOBS

Description: I know you guys been want some more job lately so can you please give me some idea of what jobs your guys would want?

Forums Icons

Description: Alright so, I have found a way to add the icon onto the categories. The only flaw is that I don't know if you guys would like it? I will leave a picture below!

image.png

Adding Cook Back?

Description: Another thing that people want back is cook. The only flaw would be performance on the server will get hit a bit. 

Adding A Security System?

Description: Like camera and trip wire? seen that aswell on the suggestion list.

Other?

Description: Any other idea you guys would like?

Idea: (Other) VIP have either no prop limit or higher prop limit.

Y/N: Yes.

Why: I think this is a good idea because us with VIP don't really have very many advantages over others that haven't paid, accept VIP jobs. VIP's are not going to want to prop spam to crash the server because they paid for a rank and prob don't want to loose it. 

• Like 2
  • Kinky 2

+REP Yes i greatly agree im tired of making a base & hitting that prop limit. But ill rather it be trusted because any troll would buy the vip for a month & try & crash the server.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, vnxgif said:

Idea: (Other) VIP have either no prop limit or higher prop limit.

Why: I think this is a good idea because us with VIP don't really have very many advantages over others that haven't paid, accept VIP jobs. VIP's are not going to want to prop spam to crash the server because they paid for a rank and prob don't want to loose it. 

+Rep Great Idea

First of all I'd say yes to higher prop limit for VIPs, not unlimited due to abusive behavior.

Idea: Improve Custom Classes, more skin choices and more customizations. I aswell like that the custom class itself costs around 10 €. However 15€ for each additional slot and there can only be 2 additional friends, that's a bit harsh and that kinda holds me off from buying a CC. As a CC is aswell some sort of "ViP" The salary should be higher too. A Pro Lockpick and a Keycard Hacker are another additional 8€. So if I were to raid with 2 other friends of mine I'd have to pay

56 € for no skins, low salary and to be ready to raid. That's kinda expensive and I'd rather go for the permanent vip. If theres a possibility in tweaking that a little bit i'd be really grateful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zesa said:

First of all I'd say yes to higher prop limit for VIPs, not unlimited due to abusive behavior.

Idea: Improve Custom Classes, more skin choices and more customizations. I aswell like that the custom class itself costs around 10 €. However 15€ for each additional slot and there can only be 2 additional friends, that's a bit harsh and that kinda holds me off from buying a CC. As a CC is aswell some sort of "ViP" The salary should be higher too. A Pro Lockpick and a Keycard Hacker are another additional 8€. So if I were to raid with 2 other friends of mine I'd have to pay

56 € for no skins, low salary and to be ready to raid. That's kinda expensive and I'd rather go for the permanent vip. If theres a possibility in tweaking that a little bit i'd be really grateful.

The playermode; choices are unlimited when you add wardrobe to your class

Idea: A choice to purchase an actual job with your Custom Class. (EX:Custom Meth cook, Custom Gun Dealer, Custom Fruit Slicer ETC.) [Max 1 per Custom Class]

Why: It just adds more fun stuff to do with your custom class.

Second Idea :Options to add purchases to our Custom Classes even after purchase. (EX: I buy my custom class on Monday and then on my next pay i also buy double barrel on it or another slot for my friend ETC.)

Why: It just makes sense that if we buy a custom class we can add stuff to it later on. you still get the same amount of money in the end.

Idea: Miner/Crafting

Y/N: Yes

Why: It would add up another class and allow players to maybe craft some weapons/sweps from mining!

Idea: A way for people to buy VIP/Custom Class in game?

Why: Make a way for people to be able to purchase those with in game money also, but make them a price you have to grind for not like 3 mil etc.

Edited by Symere
Added another suggestion

On 4/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, Symere said:

Idea: Miner/Crafting

Why: It would add up another class and allow players to maybe craft some weapons/sweps from mining!

Idea: A way for people to buy VIP/Custom Class in game?

Why: Make a way for people to be able to purchase those with in game money also, but make them a price you have to grind for not like 3 mil etc.

+rep for the first one good idea

-rep for the second one, vip is purchasable for 7 dollars a month if someone really wanted it that bad they would pay for it, and its unfair for the people who already bought vip to be able to just spend in game money to get the classes for free