Nightwing's Staff Application V2

In-Game Name: Nightwing

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Velocity#6868

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196588174

Age (15+ Req.): 14 I will be 15 in October

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

When are you most available? (Day/Night): All day(unless I'm Busy That Day) until school starts back up then after 3

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? At least 5 normally more

How long have you been a part of our community? I've been here since the purge was still a thing so a little over a year and a half ago

How much playtime do you have on the server? (2d Req.):62 Hours at the time of writing  (like I said before I think I should have more but a while ago there was a host change or something that restarted my hours)

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.):  SuperAdmin/Owner On Night Networks, a moderator on Ace DarkRP,  Superadmin/Dev on Skyfall DarkRP, and many more.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences): I want to become staff because of how long I've been apart of this community I would like to help with more than reporting to the admins I would love to be an admin, taking the sits and making the server more enjoyable for the community. And when I first get on the server there are normally no staff on but its still fun RPing with the people that are on then theirs that one funny guy who shows up to ruin all the fun and break all the rules trying to get banned then see's theirs no staff on and takes advantage of the situation and I want to prevent that from happening in the future. And let's be honest there are times where the server is fully populated but only one or two staff members on and that can be overwhelming to all the sits the staff will be getting so to help out the staff team and the amazing server would be an honor. Another reason I would like to become a member is because I wanna be more helpful to the community and a server like this allows me to have fun and if I can prevent minging and rdming from happening then it will allow people to have as much fun as I do, as staff member I feel I need to make the server even more fun for everyone and that’s why I staffing on this server is so important to me. And the final reason I want to be staff is because I absolutely love everything and everyone on this server so being staff on this amazing server would make it even better for me and everyone else because I'll get the chance to help the community have fun so it will keep growing and stay great for as long as possible.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : What makes me a great choice is the amount of experience that I have not in Garry's Mod alone but in staffing and ulx I know basically all there is to know about being staff except the admin mode I have not yet come in contact with that addon but I'm sure it is very easy to understand and on top of that I know a bit of lua if any help is needed but I highly doubt you will need my help. I understand and can handle all the stress that staff members must take on while on duty with all the sits that are sent when the server is very populated so I won't get overwhelmed if there is a lot going on., because some of the people applying don't understand the stress and responsibility that comes with the job so they just lose there temper and will just go off on all the players making them feel uncomfortable and wanting to leave the server. And I will have no bias or emotions while taking sits because friend or not breaking the rules is still breaking rules and that is unacceptable especially while trying to make the server even more fun than it already is, because trust me I have played on so many Garry's Mod servers and some admins will just go along with there friends or fellow staff members and it will make it not fun and unfair to the point where you want to leave and I don't want people to leave because someone is taking sides just because there friends. And going back to my first point have someone who has little to no knowledge in administrating can be frustrating to have them find out all that they have to learn and while I have so much experience I can help players out if they need help say bit any of the jobs or how to use their job etc.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No):

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 1464

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Wolf

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 1 and 0

On 7/25/2019 at 2:11 AM, Juulius Caesar said:

Neutral, Who are you?

Wow this really hurt juulius I legit rp with you all the time and I already know im going to get denied for the reason get to know staff but ouch juulius this hurts

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, qnuw' said:

Neutral, Who are you?

Same thing as juulius this is just starting to hurt i was legit rping with you 2 days ago half the people saying this are people I have been rping with and thats why it hurts

Edited by Nightwing
On 7/23/2019 at 10:26 PM, KIWI said:

Very good App, very active and fun to RP with

Except, I honestly haven't really seen you on in the past few days, personally. But, also keep in mind that I just got back from my LOA a few days ago as well (So I don't entirely know how active you were this past week). I'm neutral.

Edited by NotDeadPool
1 hour ago, NotDeadPool said:

Except, I honestly haven't really seen you on in the past few days, personally. But, also keep in mind that I just got back from my LOA a few days ago as well (So I don't entirely know how active you were this past week). I'm neutral.

Haven’t been home sorry