Fureason's NEW Staff Application

In-Game Name:  Fureason

Discord Name:  Fureason-YT#8393

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:188030557

Time zone: Central Daylight Time

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Day. From 7:30 to 4:00.

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 8 in a half Hours.

How long have you been a part of our community?  1-2 Months, I'm Not Sure.

How much play time do you have on the server?  170  hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team?:  Because I think that there isn't enough admins on when you need them. when there is no admins on, people Think they don't need to follow the rules at all. They RDM, Break NLR, prop climb and Stuff like that. I'm not trying to dis the other admins, but I think if an admin is on most of the day, I think they would follow the server rules and requirements to apply for trusted and stuff like that. If anyone needs and admin when there isn't any on, I can get on and deal with there problems for you guys.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants?: I'm Not Here to be better than every other staff, I'm here to help the staff members not get spammed Messaged by people asking for Admins to get on. It does get annoying getting spammed messaged for an admin to get on and Solve there problems for them. I'm here to solve those problems for them instead of you guys doing it all the time.  I am willing to spend my time on the server, because when I first played it, I never stopped, and want to get to know the admins more.  If admins Need help with sits, they can call me for help.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? Yes, I promise I will NOT abuse my powers.

How many hours in Garry's Mod? 471 Hours   

How many warns do you have and how many are active? 5 Warns, Because of stupid reasons, 0 Active

+rep This dude is a really responsible player and is really chill and deserves admin. He might have 5 warns and no experience but he is a really fun dude to rp with and he also knows the rules well. This might sound biased which its not but in general he is a really cool dude.