Discord Name (eg: John#1234): DarkThunder#8440

SteamID: steam_0:1:51037645

Age (15+ Req.): 15

Timezone: EST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): DAY

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? Around all day

How long have you been a part of our community?: A few months

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.):  13 hours / or more

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes I have admin on 2 other servers so I know what to do.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences):I would like to become staff in this wonderful community for many reasons. One, I have been a part of the community for a long time and believe i should be more involved. Two this community is full of good people and i would like to help better their game play. Three, I could help out later at night, thus helping players and myself have more fun on the server. Lastly I would like to get some experience as staff if i decide to become an admin later on different games or servers.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) I'd always try to do sits and deal with issues unbiased. I am very adamant on the server rules. I would try to stand out by being as friendly as possible to people in and out of sits.  I will always be ative on the server to make a commity.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 1,469

What your favorite animal? (Optional): 

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 2 

-REP Never seen you on, very weak ap, and is not even close to 48 hours, also 2 warns in 13 hours is really bad, are those active or not, i would recommend getting more time and putting in more effort

Edited by Nightwing
18 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

How long have you been a part of our community?: A few months

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.):  13 hours / or more

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes I have admin on 2 other servers so I know what to do.

-Rep

-- Little to no effort was put into this application.

-- You cannot duel staff.

-- You do not meet the time requirement on the server.

?/--: You've been apart of this community for months but only have 13 hours and already have two warnings?

+/- I have never seen you on and do not know you.

Denied

On 7/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, NotDeadPool said:

-Rep

-- Little to no effort was put into this application.

-- You cannot duel staff.

-- You do not meet the time requirement on the server.

?/--: You've been apart of this community for months but only have 13 hours and already have two warnings?

+/- I have never seen you on and do not know you.

Thread Closed.