Adoph Hit Her's Staff Application

In-Game Name: Adoph Hit Her

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Adoph Hit-Her#4945

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48541036

Age (15+ Req.): 17

Timezone: Central Timezone

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Both. It depends on my work hours and if I sleep in or not.

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 5-8

How long have you been a part of our community? For a week or so now. Ever since I've joined I've been active everyday. 

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): 50 hours and 33 minutes

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): I have been back in 2014 on a group of servers under the name Eugene.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences): I would like to become a member of the staff because (and mostly) since when I'm on in the mornings I see a ton of RDMing, NLR, and Prop Block. I know it's difficult for all the staff members to be active all the time so that's why I wish to be that one that's active during those tedious hours. Another reason I wish to join is to help and further the community. Having active staff who can resolve issues quickly will make more serious players who are tired of staff who don't care *cough cough Garnet's servers* join the server and stay. I came from Garnet because on there the Admin that was on most throughout the day would abuse his staff powers to make sure that his friends got a slide everytime they did something wrong. I want to be the complete opposite. I want to enforce the rules and make sure everyone follows them even if they're my friend. I love my friends on NeonLink but if they were to break a rule I would report them to the other Staff and already have. That's why I make sure to hang with people who don't break the rules or at least not break them knowingly. I love this community even though it has a few bad apples, it's the only server I enjoy playing on. Staff like NotDeadpool, GothBoiClique, Squilliam, lonely, and many more make it so much more enjoyable and are so so so very kind to me. I want to become staff like them and learn from their example. That's why I would like to become Staff. (Sorry for the rambling I got a little emotional)

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : Honestly, I can't say anything to say I'm better or anything like that. I'm sure each everyone who's applied has their own specific reasons why they want to become staff. I can't know their reasons because I'm not them but if they're reasoning is close to mine then I hope them luck. All I can tell you is that I'll work to enforce the rules on this server. This server is the place I go to escape life and I know for other players it's the same. I don't want that escape ruined for them at all. It's weird to say but I call this server home in a way. I mess with all the Staff cause to me they all are my friends. I have tons and tons of friends already from my week on this server and I just don't want minges ruining that experience for me or anyone else. I just want this server to strive. I don't want it to die because of minges or inactive staff because they have actual life to deal with. I know how difficult it is to get time in on the server but for me it's easy. I come from work and I play. When I'm off work like I am now I play. This server is my Home server and I'm dedicated to it. Anyway, that's all I can really say. I can't say I'm better than anyone else. That's just not how I am.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): I promise. (Yes)

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 1,944

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Right now I think my favorite animal is a sea otter.

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): I have 1 warn in total for NLR. I have 0 active warnings.

+REP, Roleplayed with him ever since he joined, very nice app and good effort as well. Amount of hours display he has some experience and is very mature when it comes to playing on our server. A mature, cool, and funny person, I think he would be a great addition to the team and can help out and make sure every sit is handled properly as he and some others know what it is like having a rushed sit, he will definitely choose quality over quantity, that the type of person he is, Good Luck Adoph Adobt >:D.