NightWolf316

Staff Application

In-Game Name:PL Lycan

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): PL - Lycan 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216995386

Age (15+ Req.):20

Timezone: AST

When are you most available? (Day/Night):Day And Night 

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 4 to 8 hrs the next few days then it should go to 15 to 20 hrs depending on if I am at work or not

How long have you been a part of our community?   I have been apart of the steam community since the 10th of August. The actual server part... idk it's been a few months maybe more I lost track due to the way  the days blend together while being apart of NL 

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): roughly 380 hrs give or take 4 hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): I have been Mod on the Neonlink server.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences):I wanna get back on the staff team due to the fact that I have learned my lesson and hope everyone can move past it, I wanna earn my place back with everyone both in the community and in the Server. I have loved Neonlink since I got into playing it. I miss my responsibilities as a leader and as a employee of this server. During the time I have been demoted I see how much i meant to be apart of the staff team, and due to my actions, what I Lost afterwards.. As a staff member I would take my job more serious then I did, and perform my duties to a higher degree all the while being fair with punishment and ruling. I want to reamend myself for the actions/consequences I have caused during my past, all the while using my past mistakes as a guide to better myself and those around me. While being apart of the Community I have seen how things work around me and have enjoyed seeing how it all fits together like a puzzle piece.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : I Cant say I am better then everyone, but I can say anyone in the right area anyone can shine brighter then there peers. Me for example, I am aiming for bettering everyone around and myself. I aim to improve the quality of Neonlink in both professionalism and in RP sense. I wanna aid in the immersion process for other players both new and old to the DarkRP Server selection. To be apart of the staff team I will use my abilites I gain as a staff to aid those in need and to punish those who disrupt the Roleplay experience for others in a bad way. I am well known both in outta server along with the discord server, lastly I aim to expand Neonlink beyond what it is now and to build it the foundation and building it deserves in this world of Gmod.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): yes I wont abuse my powers

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): like 609.

What your favorite animal? (Optional):  Depends on the mood

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 2 warns (FailRp and Rdm) no active warns.

Ah shit I forgot to put my actual Discord tag its Genesys#0001 My bad 

Edited by NightWolf316

-rep, you have a history of staff diss after demotion. you low-key minge when i've seen you on as of recent.  using an alt account to minge along with lying to the entire staff team about the wrongs you've done do not lead me to believe you should be staff again.

image0 (1).png

Edited by Banana Corgi

-Rep

Sorry M8, But You're Not Off To A Good Start
Past Experiences With Your Alt Making A Staff Request, Minging With An ALT, And Thinking You Have Authority Over People In The Discord As A Nitro Booster, Its Not Minecraft The Red Name Does Not Mean Admin.

image0.png
This Shows You Diss Staff.
Pretty Sure If You Got Accepted, Your Colleges Wouldn't Like That You've Dissed Them.  
Not Trying To Create Beef Just Stating The Facts.

Edited by ✪Hawk

On 11/30/2019 at 4:54 PM, ✪Hawk said:

-Rep

Sorry M8, But You're Not Off To A Good Start
Past Experiences With Your Alt Making A Staff Request, Minging With An ALT,

image0.png
To defend me and rebel we both only mess with people we know and people who are ok with it. We always comp people that we wrong and make sure its all ok. Literally nobody has complained or at least nobody has complained to me or rebel

Edited by Codlogic

See what I dont get is this.. I said that shit because, 1 with the whole cod/rebel shit.. it was a joke and a lot of people picked up on it surprisingly I have said something about this in dms to him (cod).... the part where they are like never on... again different timezone. And whenever I am on my 24 on 24 off shift, I dont see them a ton it rare when I do, again i havent been on 24/24 since shit got real here  with the recent missile attack on the oil platform... we have gained a ton of people here and I have been moved to 8 on 16 off.. might change tho soon, hopefully. The shit with Clint when I said that it still had hims as tmod which is why I said what i did, and i retract that statement now seeing him not as it...  the others I didnt hit on because I know they deal with irl shit, since I basically talk with them every day... if you have further concerns please dm me Genesys#0001

I will say that yes your past isn't the greatest with that comment. I literally didn't even know about it till now because I didn't really care to find it. I can say I have done things in the past I regret. Especially with NeonLink and Everytime it comes around I just sit back and think about how I could have messed up my hole relationship with the people in the community because I was young and didn't know any better. Ik you are not young but you are human and we do regrettable things. After reading that comment even if it was serious or not I do not care. I honestly would personally delete it and make it disappear because all it is, is frustration and temporary anger. I see you try constantly to make up for the mistakes you did and I respect that 100%. No you may not get fully respected from other people because of the actions but eventually they will forget about it and move on. 

I am cool with giving you another shot at staff. You clearly have dedication(or a devious plan you are dedicated too that will mess our shit up(lol)) to the server and trying to say sorry to all the staff. 

The application is good and I think with time and proper training you can become just as good as any staff we currently or have had previously. 

+REP

GL my friend and yes I personally do forgive you for everything you may have said or done.

PS. Sorry if this is long or hard to read I am not in english class and don't really give a huge fuck on if it is hard to read or not.

+REP

From the amount of time I have known Lycan, (From when I joined) He's been a great member of the community. Sure, Sometimes he does joke around but I have never had or heard about any issues with him. I have no idea if this +REP will count, but I want to put it out.
The Staff Application is written out well, and it seems you worked hard on it.

Quick note. If he does mess with others, He stops when he is asked. 

Edited by HerbTehDerp

I'd Like To Say That Me And Lycan Got Off On The Wrong Foot. But When I Dmed Him In My Book We Seemed To Get Along And I No Longer Have A Grudge Against Him Becoming Staff.. Im Now Neutral Leaning Towards The +Rep Side... But I Am No Longer A - Rep.

• Like 1
  • Too Much Weeb 1