becoming a staff memeber

In-Game Name:

Discord Name (eg: John#1234):

SteamID: 

Age (15+ Req.):

Timezone:

When are you most available? (Day/Night):

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?

How long have you been a part of our community? yes

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.):`1 hour

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.):yes

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences):the reason why i would like to become staff because i'm always active on the server and i would like to help people because i noticed some admins aren't always on duty. and this is my favorite server to play on and so that why i would like to become as a staff member to always help the people. and to respect the other players who needs help 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) :will i like this one because it's more easy and make a application to make on this server so this is why i chose here to apply and it's not hard and it's easy to apply 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No):YES

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.):4,347

What your favorite animal? (Optional):dog

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.):none

Edited January 2
~mr. blue sky Wasn't here
TheStraightUpSavage, soapkitty, QnE Bandit and 3 others reacted to this
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Mr blue sky said:

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences):the reason why i would like to become staff because i'm always active on the server and i would like to help people because i noticed some admins aren't always on duty. and this is my favorite server to play on and so that why i would like to become as a staff member to always help the people. and to respect the other players who needs help

-REP The minimal amount of effort with the combined missing requirements, it just isn't a very good application my guy. You have 1 hour and say that you are "always active on the server". I don't mannnn 

3 hours ago, PogChamp said:

-REP The minimal amount of effort with the combined missing requirements, it just isn't a very good application my guy. You have 1 hour and say that you are "always active on the server". I don't mannnn 

It's P E R F E C T O