Tuna

Tuna Staff Application

Im not sure if I needed to do this or what since I already did this app via discord then everyone got purged so Im using the DarkRP format for this.

In-Game Name: Tuna

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Tuna#9689

SteamID: Tuna#9689

Age (15+ Req.):16

Timezone: EST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 3-5 depending on day

How long have you been a part of our community? A few months, I think 5 months

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): 7 hours (the server has only been up for like 1.5 days

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes, I was T-mod for this before all staff got purged for reasons im still not sure of, Also was a mod for a while on zephyr imperial rp.

Why would you like to become a member of the  Staff Team? (5 Sentences): I want to become a staff member for this server because I really enjoy the community here and want to help it grow. I feel that helping the new server is the best way to help the community continue to grow. Whenever im feeling down im always able to hop onto the darkrp or now the jailbreak server and have a good time with the other members of this community. I also know that the server is going to need good staff who can dedicate lots of time to it in the begining and I feel that im able to do that. Thus I feel that joining the staff team will allow me and others to enjoy our times on the server to the fullest.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : I feel that im a better choice than the other, admittedly non-existent for the moment applicants because Im able to dedicate so much time to the server and have lots of staff experience. I have also passed this application before and showed up to both the staff meetings we had and was the most active of the staff members when the server first launched.  I really care about this community and thus wont abuse my powers and will instead use them only when needed to insure that everyone is having a good time. It also helps that I have lots of jailbreak experience and know both what im doing and what the rules are. 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): Yep

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 1,312 hours

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Tuna, obviously 

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 0 

Application Closed.

Applicant no longer interested in becoming staff.

Thread Closed.