Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Akiro#3791

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122716278

Age (15+ Req.): 17 (18 in 6 months :D)

Timezone: Central standard time

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 6-7

How long have you been a part of our community? Around a year

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): 136 Hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): No.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences): I love this server and the people in it. I want to make the server as tame as possible to give everyone the best experience they can have while on the server. Let everyone have a fun time on the server while keeping the baddies at bay. The admins are really nice and cool and want to be a part of the team again. I get bragging rights.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : I was a previous Admin on the server but i had to resign because the server was getting too popular and my computer couldn't handle it but have a better one now and i am able to handle the amount of people on. I know the rules even though SWAT cant come back to a pd or bank raid after killed should be Thanos snapped. I'm friendly and try to deescalate situations if it gets too out of hand. I have experience on the server and will try to keep everyone form breaking the rules. I will treat everyone with respect as long as respect is given.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.):2307

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Satanic leaf tailed gecko

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 1 warn 1 active

Thanks for reviewing my application  -Cuk

I been a T-mod for this server for like a month then that's when the server started getting populated. My computer couldn't handle it and i had to resign. I have some experience but not a lot

Edited by Cuk Akiro
Minor spelling error

It's good to see you here again, i'm glad you came back but I suggest getting to know the current staff so that they will know how you are as a player and possibly how you will be as a staff member.
Due to your short time as staff and it being so long ago I don't remember how good you were myself so my response is neutral but I wish you the best of luck!