TheAtom Fo Staff part 4 lMAO

In-Game Name: TheAtom

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Hypervisor#1911

Age (13+ Req.): 15

Timezone: Mountain Time

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?: 3-5 on weekdays, a lot on weekends.

How long have you been a part of our community? (24hrs Req.): Like forever

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes, I have been long-time staff here.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (5 Sentences) Being staff on the NeonLink community has been one of my best experiences. I have made so many new friends, had so many experiences, and had so much fun! There have been many good times on this server, and some bad times. I want to maximize the amount of good times people have here. Having a good time is hard, however, when there are people who don't know the rules, people who choose to ignore the rules. or people who don't understand the rules. Now, I mean, why do I have to help manage those people? There are other staff members, right? Wrong. Recently we have been lacking in staff. Many staff members have chosen to resign. I, however, would make resigning my last resort. I stick to whatever I do, no matter the backlash, unless it gets me demoted. If I become staff, I could stop all of the people who choose to annoy others, and I would be able to make the server a place where people could have a good time! 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) I have had months of experience. Yes, I know, I have been demoted on more than one occasion. But, I want to strive to be one of the best staff members out there! I already know ULX inside and out. I know all of the rules, and all of the punishments. A lot of the other applicants may not have the strive to become staff. A lot of them do it to gain power. A lot of them do it to get free VIP. Me? I choose to do it because it is right. I enjoy, and strive, to make a server where everybody can have a good time, while also following the rules. To me? That is my philosophy for good and proper management. If people aren't following the rules, people aren't happy. If people aren't happy, they choose not to follow the rules. You need to find the perfect balance. A lot of people applying for staff wouldn't know, or understand this philosophy. Hell, even some of the current staff now might not know this philosophy.

How much money have you donated to the server? 0$

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No) Yes, I will never, ever, abuse my powers.

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.) 911

What your favorite animal? (Optional) Your mom.