DiLLuZioNz - Staff App

n-Game Name: (5F) DiLLuZioNz

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): DiLLuZioNz#6745

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174053474

Age (15+ Req.): 16

Timezone: EST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Day and Night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 15 hours

How long have you been a part of our community? 1 day, but i just got a new account

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): I had over 100hs on the server on my old account but it got hacked 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes, muiltiple servers

Why would you like to become a member of the  Staff Team? (5 Sentences):   I think i should be accepted because i am experienced in staff and i know what to do if there is ever an issue on the server and someone needs help to fix it, I will always be on the server no matter what time it is. If there is ever someone on that needs help and no admins are on i will hop on right away and help them out. If i am not able to get on i will contact another staff member and ask them nicely if there able to help the community.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : What I can bring is loyalty. I'll do whatever a higher up says unless it goes against the rules. There will be no spawning in my self anything that will be in my advantage to win a shoot or when i robbing, I want to be fair here. I'll be sure to use no bias in sits or when just being a normal player. I can easily control my anger and I will suppress swearing if that's needed.**

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 314, will be up to 350 in 2 days

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Lion

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): None

On 4/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, Gatorghost said:

hey uh we dont have a jailbreak server buddy

lol