Discord Name (eg: John#1234): cl1x#3791

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101735444

Age (15+ Req.): 16

Timezone: CDT (central daylight)

When are you most available? (Day/Night):  Day and night, 10am - 6am

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?  4

How long have you been a part of our community? 5 months 

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): 6 days 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.):  Staff on a failed darkrp server (goldbar)

Why would you like to become a member of the  Staff Team? (5 Sentences): Hostage RP is a serious roleplay gamemode and preventing minges / failrp-ists would enhance the reputation and enjoyability of the gamemode. I noticed while beta testing how easy it was to break a rule on accident or abuse certain features, so I believe that I could teach and assist players with the game. I really enjoy the idea of a serious roleplay gamemode especially if it comes from NeonLink because the already great community. Personally, I've wanted to staff at NeonLink for a long time, and now I see the perfect opportunity to apply. Finally, the DarkRP staff, cloraxxx, has been a really big inspiration for me applying because he is one of the most friendly and helpful staff members here and I want to be just like him.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) :  I am knowledgeable of how garry's mod works deep down. I'm really good with reasoning. I actually enjoy Garry's mod a lot, being that it is the one game that stuck with me throughout my childhood. I get a great feeling from helping others and playing the game with them. I also have prior experience with staffing on garry's mod servers.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No):  Yes, I promise.

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.):  2,774 as of now. I would consider 1,500 of the hours actual play time.

What your favorite animal? (Optional): I have many, wolves, foxes, and deer.

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.):  0 Warns 0 Active :).

• Pixit locked this topic