Sign in to follow this  
Azazel

Aaron/Azazel's Staff Application

In-Game Name: My current RP name is "Aaron Richardson" but when I first joined it was "X Æ A-12 Musk" and then I changed it to "Aaron Musk."

Discord Name: My discord username is Azazel#0069.

Steam-ID: My Steam ID is STEAM_1:0:84113529 and my Steam64 is 76561198128492786 if you need that instead.

Age: As of the time of writing this application, I am 15 years, 5 months, 23 days, 22 hours, and 25 minutes old.

Timezone: I am in Chicago Time, CT, NACST, UTC-0600, etc.

When are you most available?: It depends on when I decide to go to sleep, but most of the time I'm awake roughly from 2 PM to 5 AM.

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?: At least 3 hours depending on the day.

How long have you been a part of our community?: I've been playing NeonLink for a few years now. I'm not sure when I first joined, but the first donation I ever made was September 1st, 2017. Using that data, I'd say quite a bit before that because I wouldn't donate unless I've been playing for at least 6 months. (According to a previous thread on the forums I said that I joined July 7th, 2017, but I think it was before that.)

How much playtime do you have on the server?: As of the time of writing this application, I have 31 hours, 42 minutes, and 18 seconds on NeonLink HostageRP.

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role in another community?: Yes, I have been Admin on 4 other DarkRP communities (5 if you include NeonLink). I have Co-Owned a Murder server. I have also been an Admin on 2 prop hunt servers. Back to NeonLink, my highest rank on DarkRP was Sr. Admin, I have been staff 3 different times on the DarkRP server, and I was Super Admin on the Autism RP server (if you even want to count that last one as experience.)

Why would you like to become a member of the Staff Team?: I saw that this server is looking for staff and I’ve never been staff on a serious roleplay server. It’s been pretty evident from the time that I have spent on the server that active staff members are needed. I would like to help the server and player base as it grows into a finished product (and afterward too.) I have gotten a pretty good understanding of how the server works; I know that at times while I have been roleplaying I have wished for more staff members to be on so that players can be promoted (whitelisted to higher jobs) and sits can happen when players break the rules.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants?: I probably have more staff experience than the majority of applicants. I almost definitely have more staff experience within the community than other applicants. I’ve been roleplaying when no staff members are online a few different times, staff may have been online just AFK, and I would be able to be available in those moments. I have read through the Rules of the HostageRP server a few times and understand them fully. I feel like I could easily help players with any issues they encounter.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: Yes, I promise not to abuse any powers bestowed upon me.

How many hours in Garry's Mod?: As of the time of writing this application, I have 2,209 hours in Garry’s Mod.

What your favorite animal?: My favorite animal is the arctic fox.

How many warns do you have and how many are active?: 0 total warns, 0 of which are active.

• Like 1

+ Rep
I have seen you on a good amount recently, even if there aren't enough players you will stay in the server to try and support it. Good staff app as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pixit said:

+ Rep
I have seen you on a good amount recently, even if there aren't enough players you will stay in the server to try and support it. Good staff app as well.

I appreciate the kind words and +rep, Pixit.

• Like 1

+Rep
Seen him on the server every time I'm on. Great addition for the Staff Team!

Pending

Please DM me to set up an interview.