Cat That Juuls

I got banned for no reason

Earlier today this guy kept breaking nlr and rdming me and my friend. When my friend did the same back he got jailed which is understandable but we were talking to the admins who didnt do ANYTHING to the other dude who did the exact same. I wad talking to the admins about it and i was obviously getting annoyed so then i got banned for NITRP and "dissing an admin" yes the ban is only for a day but i feel like something should happen to the admin that banned me for no reason or the other dude that was involved.

Sorry for bad formatting im writing this on my phone.

Im replying because i left some info out, the dissing an admin thing is suck bs because there is no rule saying you can't call someone a bad admin or something, and the admins said i wasnt apart of MY OWN SIT and sent me back so then i had my friend call the admin again, and the first time i was i the sit the admin told me that i shouldve made a ticket when it happened and i did, they all got ignored i put 3-5 and hes saying that i didnt put one.

That was just some extra info