SalamiSticks

Salami's Staff Application

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Salami

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Salami#8639

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:164525030

Age (15+ Req.): 14 

Timezone: EST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): During the week Evening's, weekends during the day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 2-4 per day more if needed

How long have you been a part of our community?over a year and a half 

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): 423 hours 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes i have , i have been staff on some of my friend's servers nothing big just messing around.

Why would you like to become a member of the Dark RP Staff Team? (150 words): I would like to become part of the NeonLink staff team for many reasons, I have been active and learned alot from my mistakes I want to help the community in any way possible and enjoy my time on this server I want to be apart of this community as much as possible and help it in any way, shape or form. I realize i have made plenty mistakes and said somethings to people which i will have to live with but I hope they will forgive and we can move on.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words): I am not a "better" choice we are all human and have are equal I just believe I can bring a skill set higher than some staff might have. I am extremely quick thinker and have a open mind to  a lot of things I also have a pretty high reading/comprehension level, so if ever needed I could proof read messages, announcements, and other information. I am very dedicated to what I do. I have a mindset of if I start something I must finish it.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?:Yes I do and I also understand if I do they will be removed from me.

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): 1650 hours

What your favorite animal? (Optional): A Zebra on tuesday's

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 0 in total.

Are you trusted? (Req.):Yes I am.

Edited by SalamiSticks

Neutral haven't really interacted with u recently. Last time I seen u u were a little minge yet times

-Rep

You argue about every rule. 

Your really not active at all.

From what i have seen you dont respect staff.

+/- Neutral 
haven't Had to many interactions with you

but one time when i was L.O.A You sent me like 3 or 4 messages to get me on

+/- Rep
I don't really see you on

I haven't had many interactions with you
Those I have had were mingey

-Rep

You played the server, and would just go inactive for a consecutive amount of months just to get warns removed, then just came back. You get very mad very easily in sits. You arent the best listener, and agrue too much. These are all interactions i've had with you from the past. Havent had any with you since you came back.

-REP

You have argued with me or the other player in every single sit I've had you in, the application is also not very great; you don't meet the age requirement or the 150 word requirement in either field.