Sign in to follow this  
Que?

Que’s Trusted Application

1. Que?

2. Oogabooga#2770

4: I have 75 hours

5:When I first got Garrys Mod when it was on a sale I was looking across dark rp because I saw videos on it and I wanted to check it out so I’m looking at servers and I come across neon link and it looks interesting to me so I join the server and I loved it the minute I join because the admins are amazing and kind to new players and to players who have played longer and there extremely helpful whenever I have questions I like how easy money is to get so you don’t have to waste hours just grinding and all the jobs there are.

6. A bit of both but mostly night .

7. Yes I do agree to the terms.

8. 0 active warns 0 inactive warns

Neutral leaning towards +

I haven't interacted with you at all to my knowledge. But you seem like you know the rules and you are fairly active.

• Like 1

+/- Rep

I dont know what greg is talking about so i cant comment on that. I see you on all the time but have no interactions with you. Your application seems a little rushed. 

• Like 1

+/- Rep You are a good player  you do know the rules but you are kinda Mingy. May change to a +rep If you can change that. 

+/- Rep I see you on alot. 

I havent had too many interactions with you but from what ive seen you are nice but minge sometimes.