Sign in to follow this  
Deathadder

Deathadders's Trusted App

1. In-Game Name: Deathadder

2. Discord Name (eg: John#1234):Deathadder#3066

3. SteamID (Must have STEAM_ in ID!):STEAM_0:1:20255667

4. Hours On Server (48 hours req.):141

5. Reason You Love NeonLink (100 words):I've played NeonLink for a couple of years now and have made my self somewhat known within the community having gettings to know a lot of the staff and members over that span of time. I recently came back because over quarantine I felt empty and this game/server tends to fill the emptiness called boredom. I hope to someday apply for staff but that's not any time soon since I'm just now applying for Trusted. But let's get back to the main thing why I love the server. This server has been here for my ups and downs and overall it's a great server. It has a great community and great staff. 

6. Are you on more during night/day:A mix of both. Usually when im able to be on I am.

7. Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply?

8. How many warns do you have? How many are active?None active but 1 in total.

If you have VIP, state so here:Yes.

• Like 1

+REP

Pretty active, knows the rules, is a good boy in sits (which he calls often), never had an issue.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

+/- Rep

My first interaction with you was yesterday. You were very polite, and were trying to mess with me. I've seen you active and around. But i havent had enough interactions with you to + or - Rep you.

Edited by ✪Hawk
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

-Rep

I've seen you on once.

That one day consisted of all negative interactions with you mainly you going on and on about me being on my school ** team. Made me not exactly the happiest person in the world considering it was meant in a more bullying than joking manor.

Edited by Magic Fetus
Had to edit response

- Rep 

I have seen you on once 

And you seem pretty mingy and dont respect other players

14 hours ago, Magic Fetus said:

-Rep

I've seen you on once.

That one day consisted of all negative interactions with you mainly you going on and on about me being on my school ** team. Made me not exactly the happiest person in the world considering it was meant in a more bullying than joking manor.

I'm not gonna argue but just apologize if that's how it came off. It wasn't mean to be taken offensively and I hope to make a better rep for myself for you and others.