Kronk

Kronks Staff App v2 Hopefully I Didn't Accidentally Advertise It Again Boogaloo

In-Game Name: MK Fuck Kronk 

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Kronk#9792

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:158267204

Age (15+ Req.): 15

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time 

When are you most available Day/Night): Usually On During Night, Also On During Day if I Ain't Got Work

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? I'm Usually on for about 4 hours every day, willing to go more if needed.

How long have you been a part of our community? Since early March.

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): I have rougly 285 hours on server.

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): No, as this was the first server I joined after getting gmod and what I've stayed on.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): Being a part of the DarkRP staff team would be my pleasure as regular RP really doesn't fulfil me all that much anymore, so becoming a staff member would add another entirely great plane to the server, I've been wanting to be staff for a while now, counting down the hours until I had 300 hours in gmod to apply, I really just want to be on top of helping people out, as it really just helps fulfill a nice place in the soul even though its on a small video game server, making people just a little happier would be great in my eyes. Becoming staff would also allow more trust between me and other players, making conversations easier between me and other people. To mingle with other staff more would be nice as I know a couple of them decently, but knowing the already great staff on better would be nice, as they all seem like great people and knowing them better would be a treat. Overall my main goal would to be helpful to the community by warning etc. Yeah I know I can be mingy sometimes but to staff would be a bigger priority than to have fun by being shady. 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words): The reason that I should be chosen over other applicants is that I really love the community here, and my main goal by applying is to really help the community out by punishing those breaking rules, another thing is that I read the motd a lot and know most of the rules off head. The main reason why I would lag behind other applicants is that I don't have any previous staffing experience on other servers, but to learn how to would increase my irl skills, with patience and other stuff that can be actually useful. A reason that I would be a better pick among other applicants is that I'm on the server for a long long time when I am on, maybe only being on for a short amount as I have a job but, I'd be a really active member so as to when others get off I'll usually be on. I just think I'd be a well rounded member of the team, asking for assistance if I don't know anything and trying to be the best I can. I'm not the best pick out there, but I would definitely do what I am able to do as a staff member. Another reason why I believe I would be a better pick than other applicants is that I believe I know much of the community quite well knowing really most of em minus a few that don't have mics, or are just mingy.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: Of course, I'm not here to minge with the powers I would get. 

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): 320 hours

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Dogs over cats since dogoplayer a qt, but tbh moose are pretty cool cus to me they just like vegan bears lol.

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): I have 1 warn that is inactive

Are you trusted? (Req.): Yessir

-note I won't be able to respond to anything that may happen until tomorrow as I'll be working until late tonight. Even though I don't think I'll need to respond to anything lol.

+/- Rep

Again i see you on a lot, but I never have any interactions with you. Except for that one time you were miner, and you just went afk... And you're not suppose to respond to any comments on your app anyways. Pretty good app though. 

+Rep

You are literally on everyday.

You're super respectful in sits.

So many good interactions (Also app is amazing).

Knows the rules quite perfectly.

All of the sits I've been in with you were you calling them, you really deserve a shot at this

• Like 1

+Rep

Very active

You stay out of trouble

Very nice person :D.

Also good app

• Like 1

+REP

You're pretty active, I haven't had a bad experience with you, and the application is good (even though it is just a very slightly edited from the denied one).