Tunz

Tunz's Trusted Application

1. In-Game Name: tunz

2. Discord Name: ѕaм#6729 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174839671

4. Hours On Server: 57 Hours

5. Reason You Love NeonLink: I believe NeonLink is an amazing server because of the specific use of addons and how the server is. I come quite picky with how I am with dark RP servers, and haven't been able to find any other servers to "main" ( and or only play that server) for quite some time. I wont name the last server for "promotion" or advertisement purposes but I like it for the player base, staff team, what was accessible to buy through shop, the map, and many more. I love the weapon choice and its very close to M9K but there is something customized about it or maybe I'm just unfamiliar with it. Its a change in recoil and where the bullet ends up landing. Every server has their own flaws other players can point out but for me its the little stuff that I get through. Im able to get through sits very easily with other players and go on playing. 

6. Are you on more during night/day: Afternoon - Night

7. Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply?: Yes I agree, I bought VIP so I may have one of my more important tools that I could also access with the rank Trusted, but I rather have it faster. Not to include vip gives me many more things to do with jobs, accessibility on jobs, any plenty more. 

8. How many warns do you have? How many are active?: I've had a total of 3 warns, which all were moved because of age. 

If you have VIP, state so here: Yes, I do have VIP.

Neutral +/- Had some good and some bad encounters with you

+Rep

Have had a lot of interactions 

Super chill guy

Always calls sits doesn't get them called

Really respectful

Deserves trusted.

+REP

Have not had any bad interactions with him he's pretty chill nice guy he deserves it

+Rep

Super active

Really nice guy

Definitely deserves trusted

+Rep
Active, Very Respectful, Knows When To Call Sits, Just an Overall Good Guy

Huge Cock.jpg

Have had some good interactions with Tunz, Great attitude towards people and has stayed outta trouble unless he was the victim of it. how he hasn't got trusted yet idk.

+Rep

+Rep

Lots of interactions

Like 95% Of Interactions have Been Good

You a great dude

Definitely Deserving Of Trusted

Huge Cock.jpg