sarins

badster's staff application

Before reading, I would like to say that I'm sorry for the repetitive natrue of it all. While I've only been Trusted for a few days now, it may or may not have been to abide by the requirements for the application.

In-Game Name: Unfuckable badster

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): eldritch#0001

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:1226702

Age (15+ Req.): 19 years old. (April 4th, 2001)

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Mostly after

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? Honestly upwards of 5 hours in one session. I spend a lot of time on this server.

How long have you been a part of our community? Not too long, but since I started I've had a good time.

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): At the time of writing this I'm at 96 hours.

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): None other than Trusted.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): I would like to join the team because I feel like I would be a good addition. I'm pretty chill with most of the admins on. There are a few I haven't really met all that well, but still. I've read over the rules and I'm still making sure I'm correct on certain things (Base building, mugging, kidnap, etc..) I try and make sure I'm in the right in whatever I do, I ask before I do anything I feel might be bad in the eyes of either mods or the rules. When I heard the staff was needing more members I made it my goal to try and join ya'll. While I haven't ever been a mod or anything of the sort on a server before, I wish to know how to do it all, not just for this server but for other servers if I ever decide to leave. I intend to stay on the staff team (if I get it) for a while because I really enjoy the server, and I want to watch it grow.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words): I feel like I have a good understanding of the rules of the server and how to handle people that are being rather difficult. I try to put off a more understanding and kind face so that I don't deter people in a sit. While I may be mingy now and then, if I were to be accepted onto the staff team I would calm it down to between friends and not invading on other peoples gameplay. I have been working to understand how DarkRP and ULX work so that if I get onto the staff team I'm not entirely a beginner, but rather just need guiding on certain things. On top of all that I feel like I don't have much of a desire to abuse as some other people, and I believe I'm mature enough to listen when people tell me things. By being a staff member I would be focused on keeping an unbiased and more justice driven opinion if someone, (I.E. friends) is breaking the rules. I have no intention of allowing things that are against the rules, but I wouldn't be entirely ball-busting, I would try and guide people to stay within the rules first, unless they are being complete brick walls.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: I promise I will not abuse my powers.

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): I currently have 229 hours in GMod.

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Deer, any kind.

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 0 total, 0 active.

Are you trusted? (Req.): Yes I am.

Much love, and thank you for reading.  - Badster

Posted (edited)

-rep

no prior staffing experience.

don't know you that well.

not many interactions

good application though

Edited by kimi raikkonen

+/- Neutral
not man interactions
hours seem low but meet the requirement

but your active

+Rep

Is really chill to hangout with and is competitive when it comes to things (events, CoinFlips) but is a great sport if losing or even if he wins it, i have seen him on everyday. Like honestly dude.. take a breather lol

Is always in a good mood and even when having a bad day will not let that side of that show in game

is always asking questions if he is unsure of something

neutral rep

he may not have prior staff experience but he can pick that up from the Staff training session and through trial and error

haven't had as many interactions with him/her  as i would like to

-Rep

you spelled your name wrong it is, Unfuckable bastard 

Neutral +/- You're chill, and could be a good staff member, but I've seen you minge a bit

+/- REP

Good guy to hang around but no prior staff experience

Posted (edited)

+Rep
I have had many interactions with you
Very nice guy
Wants to learn, only way to get experience is to start some where
Deserves a shot at it that is why there is Trial-Mod. 
For example some of our best staff now didn't have experience before this server. (Elevona for example)

Edited by Magic Fetus
Bigger +

-REP

Doesn't meet requirements, not a lot of interactions, a bit on the mingey side.

+/- Rep  (leaning towards +Rep)

Even though most of my interactions are good with you it seems not so much with the other staff.

Decent app

+rep 

Like Magic Fetus said, I became staff without ANY prior staffing experience, plus NeonLink was my very first DarkRP server, so I see no reason to mark you off for that!
With some training and special attention (considering you do not have prior staffing experience), I think you'd make a great fit.
I'm willing to give you a shot.

The only interactions I've had with you concerning sits only involve OTHERS bothering YOU, so I haven't seen any "mingey" behavior. Minds his own business growing weed but also interacts with other players.

(300 hours doesn't push me off, either. I don't think not meeting 300 exactly makes you any less of a fit, btw)

Edited by Elevona