Btw im appealing 3 accounts so keep that in mind!

1: Name: 1st 2nd and 3rd account is , a killjoy, a killjoy, and Kira

2: In Game name: In the same order , King Crimson, King Crimson 2, and Kira

3: SteamID (Must have STEAM_ in ID! Do Not Use SteamID64)  STEAM_0:0:155808379,  STEAM_0:0:503641497, STEAM_0:1:496555535

4: Reason for Ban: Ban evade

5: Ban time: Permanant

6: Staff Member who banned you: Hawk

7: Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: My first account was already banned , before it got banned i had an alt and bought a lightsaber on it and decided to never get on the other account again. It went well until i had gotten banned for something that i completely deserved. I then tried to switch to my main account which got me perma'd. Also this was like a year ago so dont hold it against me! (Full story here:) So i had only made a appeal for the account with a lightsaber and of course, only that one got unbanned. I didn't care about the other account though and i figured no one else would so i just forgot about it. Everything went well until i decided that i wanted to experience Neonlink from a different view. Like a beginner, no VIP or Perma Lightsabers or anyone knowing me. So this is where my account named Kira comes in. I go onto the account and play on it for a day. Then Hawk tp'd me to a sit, told me that i was ban evading for playing on the account. The reason i wasn't banned earlier for ban evading on my 2nd account was i assume that i had rebought gmod, and before the perma ban i was sharing the game between my 1st and 2nd account. So i guess it threw the system off and when i was sharing between my 1st and 3rd account, he then knew. We had a long arguement, then he banned me. I assume he wants me to have all 3 accounts un banned, i dont really know.

8: Do you regret breaking the Server Rules ( unless Falsely Banned 😞😞) Technically i didn't do anything wrong so i shouldn't have been banned.

9. Evidence (Required): Don't have any, but you can ask hawk since i told my side of the story.

For background for the staff team, we altchecked him, king crimson didnt show up, he just admitted at that was his other account. But killjoy did and kill joy was perma banned. And he said he was too lazy to make a ban appeal so i told him he has to because i had to ban him for ban evading. 

Posted (edited)

-REP Ban evading, but if you should have made a ban appeal for the other ban evading ban before getting on another account

+REP But is a cool dude, and it seems like he did a little screw up. But I think he should be given a 2nd chance

Edited by Kryptonic

+Rep
King Crimson has always been a fun player to play with. 
Although you WERE rightfully banned as you were technically ban evading.
I saw you on everyday and such and you were a very nice guy.
I was never told what your first account was banned for but in your response you kind of acknowledged it and seemed genuinely disappointed you got banned on all 3
I think you should be unbanned.

+Rep
is a Fun Guy To be Around

Has a good sense of humor

But ya kinda did Ban Evade

+REP

From what I can see, you should have been unbanned after the first appeal and this wasn't evasion.