TheRealDarkWizardBot

Trusted Application

1. In-Game Name: DarkWizardBot

2. Discord Name: DarkWizardBot#8837

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161764847

4. Hours On Server : 83

5. Reason You Love NeonLink (100 words): Well this was the first server i actually enjoyed, i was new to Garry's Mod and I'm still learning and having fun. The staff is understanding, quick to reply, does not take sides, and is over all fun to play with. I want to be trusted so i can save bases, and soon i want to be staff and help out with the community. Now to be honest, there are some toxic people in the community that i dislike but there are always those type of people so i don't really care. And to be even more honest some times i do enjoy being a little bit mingy but trying not to break any rules, to be fair Plexiate's the one who made me interested in Garry's Mod so i learned from a minge. I hope this gets accepted and if not i will wait and try again :), and now i know about the advertisment rule so hopefully people in the community like me enough to say im a cool guy, i have been trying to make some friends but its kinda hard.

6. Are you on more during night/day: My sleep schedule is unpredictable 😜

7. Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply? yes

8. How many warns do you have? How many are active? 11 (because i did not read motd until today)

If you have VIP, state so here: Not at the moment but i hope to soon 

- rep

legit stated he hasn't read the motd until today

lots of warns

somewhat of a minge

walked into someones own fruit stand and warned them. then killed him

Edited by kimi raikkonen
More Bad Interactions

neutral +/- you were just banned and you just read the motd. But you are a cool person, and you don't seem like you want to minge

+Rep
When you first joined the server you definitely minged a little.
But i have definitely grown to value you as a player in our community
You're genuinely very kind and deserve to get this
Only bad interactions at the start now all positive. 

-REP

Minge and plenty of warnings and just read the motd

-Rep
You were Mingy
you said and i quote! "Give Me your toes or die" and preceded to kill not just the person you did it to But Another!
You have 11 warnings whi
ch in my opinion doesn't seem good 
And you even stated You don't like to Read The Rules!
Also Don't respond to your own trusted app like Thanks Fetus and Love you to 

Edited by Dogoplayer12

-rep literally said "i didnt read the motd until today" with 83 hours, 11 warns, "my sleep schedule is unpredictable" not a definitive answer, "learned from a youtuber" poor application 

-REP

Doesn't read the rules. Is quite a minge whenever I've been in sits with him. Plus the amount of warns is quite ridiculous. Please actually read the rules and be more chill.

sarins, i dont think i have had a sit with you? also in my application i stated i have read the motd are you femboy? i understood that you were a new admin and were still learning and you left me frozen for 12 minutes and take a very long time and mix up things in logs so i did get frustrated with you, but that does not mean i have not read the rules?

Denied

It seems you need to become more familiar and trust worthy to our staff team and community. You may reapply in 3 days Minimum.