1. In-Game Name:

Que

2. Discord Name (eg: John#1234):

Oogabooga#2770

3. SteamID (Must have STEAM_ in ID!):

4. Hours On Server (48 hours req.):

150 hours.

5. Reason You Love NeonLink (100 words):

Why do I love neon? Probably because when I get onto the server it’s mostly always a good time with an amazing community and great admins that are mostly always on to solve my problems. The mass selection of jobs is another reason because most of the jobs never will get old. My favorite part about neon is the permanent weapons they are insanely cheap and there are so many to unlock + you don’t have to play all day for 1 gun unlike other servers. It’s really easy to make money again making it even easier to get permanent guns. That is why I love neon

6. Are you on more during night/day:

Night

7. Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply?

I do

8. How many warns do you have? How many are active?

2 non active 0 active

If you have VIP, state so here: Nope 

4th application here we go!

+REP

Active, knows the rules, and seems trustworthy. I'm just very confused about the steam id, what even is that?

+/- Rep More To +

I see you on a lot knowing I have had good Interactions with You Just Don't Remember any Lol

Deserving of Trusted I Think

Huge Cock.jpg

+/- REP (More towards +)

Haven't had a lot interactions with you, but the few I've had, had been pretty good. You're active and know the rules pretty well. Only problem is the SteamID (goto steamid.io and grab your SteamID, not SteamID3 or SteamID64. I.E. Mine is STEAM_0:0:1226702)

STEAM_0:1:504739809 Uh I’m pretty sure this is it I don’t know if I have it wrong I’m sorry.