Cam William's Ban Appeal

Cam William

1: Name: Cam William

2: In Game name: Cam William 

3: SteamID (Must have STEAM_ in ID! Do Not Use SteamID64) STEAM_0:1:165029245

4: Reason for Ban:  Massrdm NITRP Propblock

5: Ban time: 5 weeks

6: Staff Member who banned you: Kimi requested by rebel

7: Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: I feel like I should be unbanned due to the fact I thought hobos could block spawn off as long as they had keypads. I was wrong and regret doing it. I need to re read the motd once I get back. And the mass rdm it was protection because many other people were rdming and I was protecting myself. And I have intent to rp I am a VIP on the server I would not have wasted the money.

8: Do you regret breaking the Server Rules ( unless Falsely Banned 😞😞 ) I was banned for a reason and I do regret everything I did. I love this server so much and its my safe haven from the real world. I regret doing it.

9. Evidence (Required): I dont have evidence I can only show a picture of the ban message.

Idk about the rdm but I can clearly see that you intentionally blocked off spawn. Also if you read hobo rules(which you were not one) you would know that it states under hobo rules on motd "No building in tunnels. (i.e. tunnels from spawn and district tunnels.)"

This was clear and intended prop block. I believe you may be trusted with a decrease in time of ban. But I will leave that up to Kimi and others to talk about and see if they would like to lessen the punishment. 

For now I will leave you at a +/- Neutral (not happy about what you did still so more - leaning but not terribly)